This agreement is between Michelle Warner (the "Consultant") and you (the "Client") for the purposes of outlining the terms and conditions for consulting with Michelle Warner.
The Consultant agrees that during the term of this Agreement and thereafter, except as expressly authorized in writing, it (a) will not use or permit the use of Confidential Information (defined below) in any manner or for any purpose not expressly set forth in this Agreement; and (b) will not disclose, lecture upon, publish, or permit others to disclose, lecture upon, or publish any such Confidential Information to any third party without first obtaining the Client’s express written consent on a case-by-case basis. “Confidential Information” includes, but is not limited to, all information related to the the Client’s business and its actual or anticipated research and development, including without limitation (i) trade secrets, inventions, ideas, processes, computer source and object code, data, programs, other works of authorship, know-how, improvements, discoveries, developments, designs, and techniques; (ii) information regarding products or plans for research and development, marketing and business plans, budgets, financial statements, contracts, prices, suppliers, and customers; (iii) information regarding the skills and compensation of the Client’s employees, contractors, and any other service providers of the Client; (iv) the existence of any business discussions, negotiations, or agreements between the Client and any third party; and (v) all such information related to any third party that is disclosed to the Client or to the Consultant during the course of the Client’s business (“Third Party Information”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is understood that the Consultant is free to use information which is generally known in the trade or industry, information which is not gained as a result of a breach of this Agreement, and the Consultant’s own skill, knowledge, know-how, and experience.
II. COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP
The Client understands that all training material presented in the consulting process are copyrighted or licensed by the Consultant. The Client promises that any notes the Client takes will be for the the Client’s personal and professional use only. The Client will not resell any of the Consultant’s distinctions and material without the prior written consent of the Consultant. Furthermore, the Client will not attempt to teach other individuals by using the principles and methodologies employed in the consulting relationship without the prior written consent of the Consultant.
The Consultant shall serve the Client as a Business Strategy Consultant and provide services (the “Services”) as mutually agreed upon by the parties.
Those Services may include:
- Private 1:1 mentorship to assist you and your team to grow and scale your business including interim CEO advising, team analysis, team development and marketplace analysis
- Business design and financial modeling for start-up or scale-focused businesses in their early stages.
- Consulting, strategy and development around the creation of automated sales funnels or optimizing funnels that are already in place
- Mentorship, consulting and strategy around data analysis of your email marketing efforts and sales funnels to uncover opportunities for growth and profit optimization
- Analysis of your customer and subscriber lifecycles to uncover opportunities for growth
- Financial health analysis of the overall business and/or analysis of product mix profitability
Services will be delivered as agreed upon, and may involve:
- Phone and video calls for support over the duration of the agreement. All calls will be recorded and sent to you for your records.
- Access to a private Google Drive folder of resources developed custom for your business, along with any relevant resources pulled from the Consultant's library of client resources.
- Unlimited email support for the duration of the agreement, with guaranteed replies within 2 business days (Mon-Fri) (and usually much sooner). Email questions must be directed to: michelle (at) themichellewarner (dot) com. The Consultant makes no guarantee of responding to Facebook messages and does not accept questions via text messaging.
- Free access to the Consultant’s vault of pdf resources, webinar recordings, Facebook groups or other membership sites the Consultant currently offers or may offer in the future.
Cost of ongoing Retainer-based advising and Start-Up Financial Modeling is determined on a case-by-case basis.
Cost of the private, Scale It Experience is $5000 when paid in full at time of booking.
Cost of the Sales Funnel Growth Map Session is $1497 when paid in full at time of booking.
Cost of the Growth Plan Kickstart is $297.
Cost of Follow Up Packs available to VIP Clients start at $250 for 1 hour and are available in 1, 2, 4 and 8 packs with sliding scale costs based on how many sessions are purchased at one time.
Payment is due at the time of booking. Payment plans are available for any services costing more than $500 total. Please reach out to the Consultant at michelle (at) themichellewarner (dot) com to request payment plan.
1:1 consulting services are not refundable for 3 reasons:
1. Change is hard. And when you step up to make big changes in your business, it can be scary. And I don’t want you to run away or give up because of the big changes we’re talking about. I won’t recommend anything you’re not more than capable of doing for your business, and so I’m not letting you off the hook easily. This is a commitment to yourself and your own growth, and in order to get the results you want you’re going to need to show up fully, be honest and open in our conversations and make a commitment to doing the work. This is why it’s very important to be sure the session, package or program is right for you BEFORE you pay.
2. When I take you on as a client I commit my time to you and it limits how many others I am able to take on.
3. I’ll teach you everything I know, cheer you on 1000% and support you every step of the way. But your results are up to you – you are the one who has to do the work.
* If you’re not sure about making a long term commitment, I recommend that you start with a single session to see if we’re a fit, or reach out to me via email at michelle (at) themichellewarner (dot) com and we can schedule a free 30 minute phone session to see if this is the right fit for you.
VI. LATENESS / NO SHOWS
My time is valuable and so is yours. If you’re late to an appointment you lose that time and you do not get your money back. If you are a no show, you also lose that time and you do not get your money back. I understand that things beyond our control happen from time to time, but when you book a session I commit to saving that time slot for you and in turn can’t fill that time with another paying client.
Because I understand that things come up I do allow you to reschedule your appointment as long as you contact me more than 24 hours in advance of the originally scheduled appointment. Cancellations inside the 24 hour period are considered no shows and you will lose the time and you will not be refunded.