That dream you have of a leveraged business that's poised to leap you straight to your next big income goal?
You know that dream? The one that seems a million miles away?
GUESS WHAT? it's not that far away at all.
IN FACT IT'S CLOSER THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE.
And I'm here to show you exactly how to get there from here.
Hi! I'm Michelle Warner, and I'm a Growth Strategist for Entrepreneurs like you who are ready to make the leap to their next big income level. Who are ready to SCALE.
I've been in the digital marketing game for over 15 years and the direct mail game for even longer than that, so strategizing your business growth is not my first scaling rodeo. Far from it. I've raised millions of dollars online, built and run an 8 figure startup for 5 years and spent the last 2 1/2 years helping online entrepreneurs and tech startups harness the power of leverage, scale and growth.
And I did all of it on the back of the same growth strategies I now help entrepreneurs like you put in place day after day.
When you work with me, I'll help you understand exactly what you need to do to take your business to its next level.
We're talking everything - business models, product mixes, sales funnels, conversion tracking and key metrics, team building - EVERYTHING. Talked down to size and bundled into a roadmap that's custom to you, your business and your very big goals.
When we work together you stop leaving money on the table and start leveraging everything you already own to put more cash in your pocket while making a bigger difference in the world.
Sounds like a win/win to me, right?
Thought You Might Be.
Get started right now with my blueprint for a simple Welcome email series that'll get your subscribers primed + excited to work with you.
THE GIRL BEHIND THE STRATEGY
First, a confession: There's rarely a time when I'm not thinking about your business. Scale and leverage is both business and hobby over here.
But sometimes I do think about them in places that are a lot more beautiful than my home office, places I'm able to spend lots of quality time in exactly because I have sales funnels working for me.
this is who I am
- A backpacker, surfer, foodie, Denver-living mountain girl with a Chicago soul who loves to disappear into the backcountry a few times a year with nothing but a backpack, a few of my closest girlfriends, access to some of the most beautiful vistas in the world and a shot or 2 of whiskey for good measure.
- An introvert who needs a really good reason to put on make-up and leave the house.
- A voracious reader
- Someone who can’t quite remember the last time I wore shoes other than my Rainbow flip flops. And socks? Forget about it, they terrify me. Literally. Weirdest phobia I've ever encountered.
- A water baby who will drop everything at the sight of water.
And this is what I believe
- That entrepreneurs are the most positive and powerful force in the world today.
- Andy Warhol knew what he was talking about when he said “being good at business is the most fascinating kind of art.”
- Instead of being asked “what did you learn today” kids should be asked “what did you create today?” That simple change will create a new generation of born entrepreneurs rather than corporate rule followers.
- The Universe rewards those who take courageous, inspired action in the direction of their dreams.